Why Is Arthur Murray Different?
Many ballroom studios offer dance lessons in the Puget Sound Area, and choosing the right location for you can be a daunting task. After all, in ballroom dance, as with many other services, you get what you pay for. So what makes an Arthur Murray School of Dance different from other ballroom studios?
With over 100 years of success, the Arthur Murray system of teaching, combined with our certified instructors, gives you the confidence to use your dancing anywhere, at any time, and with any partner. Ensuring you gain a deeper understanding of your dancing, our system of teaching also helps you develop the skills necessary to move yourself and your partner while giving you the ability to dance for the rest of your life.
We have additional ways for you to expand your dance knowledge that go beyond the in-studio Arthur Murray experience. First, we offer a variety of opportunities to apply your dancing in a real-world setting. Hosted parties and other social functions outside of the studio give you practical experience for upcoming events you have such as a reunion, wedding, or date night. And much like other businesses, we bring in world-renowned consultants and dance champions to pass their knowledge and experience onto you.
In sum, here are the advantages you can expect to benefit from at an Arthur Murray School of Dance:
- An established interrelated system of teaching, tried and tested for more than 100 years
- World-class instruction from dancers who have earned their credentials through rigorous testing and certification processes
- Access to professional dance consultants who have spent their entire lives in the business of learning, teaching, and competing
- More than 280 studios worldwide to keep your dancing on track, whether you need to relocate or are visiting a new town and don’t want to miss a single lesson
- An industry-leading syllabus for dances structured around ease-of-learning while paying respect to the cultural essence of each dance
We know we offer the best ballroom dance experience in the industry and we invite you to find out for yourself. If you are in the Puget Sound area and would like to learn quickly while gaining confidence on the dance floor, contact us today to get started!